The Self Reliance Expo’s offer education & equipping on emergency preparedness, survival, food & water storage, financial independence and much more!
Recently we launched and have helped manage a website for the Self Reliance Expo’s, a series of shows produced by The NSRO promoting self-reliant living.
Currently the Self Reliance Expo has run events in Denver, CO and Salt Lake City, UT with plans to expand in the coming year to reach and equip more people throughout the country. Each event provides opportunities for both the business community providing the resources and the attendees in search of the perfect resources for their self-reliant plans. At a typical expo you will find:
- Corporate Sponsors – what’s so exciting for an attendee about this? ….. free giveaways for the attendees. Our family is still using the bags we received at that first expo.
- Exhibitors – there will literally be 100′s of exhibitors for all aspects of the self reliant lifestyle available to answer questions, show demonstrations first hand and help you out any way possible. I can’t say enough about how supportive this community is, come see for yourself!
- Workshops & Presentations – the expo’s provide experts in every field with hourly presentations to educate and equip you. You will be blown away at the depth of knowledge each presenter brings.
- Keynote Presenters – in addition to 2 days worth of expertise, they have also brought in Dave Canterbury from the Discovery Channel’s Dual Survival show and Jack Spirko from The Survival Podcast.
- Cooking competitions with organic food and with food storage supplies, breadmaking competitions, exhibitor awards and much more!
Having attended the very first expo and worked with Ron Douglas and the team ever since, I can say from personal experience these events are as good as they come. You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity in Denver, CO. But, if you can’t make this one, then stay tuned to the news events on the website for announcements of future shows.
Self Reliance Expo is also on Facebook, be sure to Like them here.
The site and news blog were designed and developed on WordPress, one of the most popular content management systems for businesses so that Ron and the Self Reliance Expo team could easily, add, edit and delete content as needed. As they run Expo’s and add new shows throughout the country, they will be able to create new pages and update the current ones in house easily.
If you are interested in learning more about being prepared for any type of emergency or simply want to live a more self-reliant lifestyle, be sure to check out the Self Reliance Expo. If you need a website that you can manage yourself, be sure to contact Blue Lobster Media today.